Our team has had additional training to ensure our processes meet or exceed sanitation and sterilization standards of care, and we have elevated our infection control procedures in response to this time of global concern. You can visit our practice with confidence, knowing we are taking additional measures to provide for the safety of our patients and our team:
- Elevated infection control standards include the thorough sterilization and disinfection of treatment rooms and instruments between each patient.
- Preemptive patient screening: appointment rescheduling for any patient experiencing symptoms of an illness; in-office patient screening for symptoms prior to receiving treatment.
- Continued adherence to standard sterile healthcare environment protocols including hand hygiene, use of personal protective equipment (e.g. gloves, masks, eyewear), respiratory hygiene / cough etiquette, sharps safety, safe injection practices (when applicable), sterile instruments and devices, and clean and disinfected environmental surfaces and common areas.
Refrain from coming in if you have:
- A fever
- A cough or shortness of breath
- A history of significant chronic illness
- A compromised immune system
- Or if you or a family member:
- Are considered high-risk
- Have traveled to a location with a level 3 travel health notice
- Have traveled in a airplane in the past two weeks
- Have been previously asked to self-isolate or self-quarantine
- Have had close contact to an individual diagnosed with the COVID-19 infection