If you have a cavity, Zen Triangle Dentistry provides you with the best tooth colored fillings in Cary, North Carolina. You can enjoy healthier, more beautiful teeth. White fillings have quickly become a popular alternative to those unsightly amalgam metal fillings that have been used for decades. We’ve found that our patients appreciate tooth-colored fillings for their superior function and aesthetic appeal.
Here’s how the process works: Decay is removed from the tooth and your tooth is cleaned. Then, the space is filled with a white material that blends with your natural tooth. Using hardened composite filling material provides greater strength and preserves more of your natural tooth structure as compared to metal fillings.
Once your tooth-colored fillings are in place, then your tooth is free of decay. It’s returned nearly to its original strength, and function is restored.
The Benefits of Tooth-Colored Fillings
Why choose white fillings instead of traditional amalgam fillings? Just a few of the benefits of tooth-colored fillings include:
- Asthetically pleasing: In the past, gold and silver fillings stood out like a sore thumb, but tooth-colored fillings blend right in with teeth, so no one will know you have a cavity. Most patients love that only white teeth are seen when talking, laughing or yawning.
- Hassle-free treatment: The application of white fillings is quick and easy. In fact, one or two fillings can be done in just an hour, in many cases.
- Keeps more tooth structure intact: The composite resin used for these types of fillings bond to your teeth. This means that more of your natural tooth structure is kept unharmed, allowing for more conservative treatment.
- Free of mercury: There’s some mercury, a toxic material, found in silver amalgam fillings. Tooth-colored fillings offer a safer, mercury-free choice.
- Long-lasting solution: White fillings can last for 10-plus years. However, daily brushing and flossing, as well as routine dental cleanings and exams, will help extend the life of your fillings.
Why Choose Zen Triangle Dentistry for Your Tooth-Colored Fillings?
While it’s important to work to prevent cavities so you don’t need fillings, when you do require a filling, Zen Triangle Dentistry is here to help. We offer the latest technology in dentistry, and our state-of-the-art facilities are comfortable and welcoming. Our team, including Dr. Juliya Vaghani, DDS, works to ensure you get the best in care, and you’re always treated like family when you come to our office.
To learn more about tooth-colored fillings in Cary and whether they’re a great option for you, contact our office today to set up your next appointment.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Or schedule an appointment online.